LAI CHEW WEN(D20102041906 EL-K01) BAHASA INGGERIS
Tuesday, 6 December 2011
MODAL VERBS 1
1. George has travelled a lot. He
speak many languages.
2. I can hear you quite well. You
3. I´m not sure where I will go for my holidays but I
go to Italy.
ride her bike at night without lights. It's not allowed.
not eat so much chocolate because it's bad for her figure.
understand him.He should speak louder.
7. It's later than I thought. I
a better trainer if you want to improve yourself.
9. Talk to Ann about your problems. I'm sure she
not vacuum the carpets, Carol has already done it.
be tired because you have worked very hard.
come to my party because he is ill.
go to the dentist when he has toothache.
14. It's not very important. You
not do it now. You
do it tomorrow.
you speak many languages?
16. I don't know what I'm doing this weekend but I
go to London.
17. Smoking is very unhealthy. You
18. Playing football
in this park.
19. You have got plenty of time. You
have a passport to visit most foreign countries.
LAI CHEW WEN D20102041906
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)