Monday 3 October 2011


Vocabulary   (1.1)
Underline the correct answer.


1.
I deliver letters and parcels every day.
I am a ( policeman , postman , printer ).
 
2.
The ( car , motorcycle , truck ) is a large vehicle used for
carrying goods from the factory to the seaport.
 
3.
The ( pilot , pirate , sailor ) flies the aeroplane.
 
4.
When I visited my aunt in the hospital, I brought her some
( fruits , books , clothes ) to eat.
 
5.
We use our ( eyes , nose , mouth ) to taste the delicious food.
 
6.
Every six months, my mother brings me to the
 ( dentist , doctor , nurse ) to have my teeth checked.
 
7.
An ( apple , orange , onion ) a day keeps the doctor away.
 
8.
In the school choir, there are sixty ( dancers , actors , singers ).
 
9.
I saw the ( firemen, soldiers , policemen ) using water
 hoses to put out the big fire at the factory.
 
10.
It is a hot day, we can take a ( swim , walk , run ) in the pool.


No comments:

Post a Comment